Essential oils have been used for centuries and today they are really regaining popularity. They can provide a variety of benefits to support and promote wellness. They are very powerful but also very beneficial.
Why I Use Young Living Oils
Well here’s what I know. The essential oils I use come from company owned farms, not from unethical sources. They own most of the farms themselves so I can actually see where the plants are grown! They weed by hand, they use their own oils for pest control and they gently distill their oils without chemicals. Plants and their oils are powerful yet delicate in nature so they must be handled and processed properly. The final products that Young Living makes are rigorously tested both in-house and by a third party to meet safety standards – hence the term “therapeutic grade”. So they really are pure, effective and safe to use as long as you use them as directed.
I haven’t seen any documented evidence of essential oils hurting anyone who uses them properly (but lots of people die from using pharmaceutical drugs), but there are tons of studies touting the countless benefits of using essential oils. Keep in mind, even water can kill you if you drink too much. If you exercise common sense and use your oils as directed, they are safe – even the oils that are labeled for internal use. If it says for topical use only or that it should only be diffused or used with a carrier oil, DO THAT!
Essential oils have been used for spiritual practices, for health, for diffusing and for making chemical-free skin care and household products. The uses are endless and the more you use them, the more you’ll love them.
The most economical way to start with essential oils is to register as a wholesale member and purchase a Premium Starter Kit. This will give you an assortment of oils at a fraction of the usual price, a diffuser and a bunch of other goodies. High-quality oils can be pricey, but when you become a wholesale member with Young Living, you save 24%. You’ll find that to be very competitive in the marketplace for quality oils. You don’t have to sell the oils or build a business (but you can!). Just enjoy your discount and your oils. If it sounds too intimidating, you can still register as a retail customer and get the highest quality oils at the full retail price.
To get started, just visit my sign-up page and follow these steps:
1. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
2. Enter 2770986 as the enroller ID and sponsor ID (so I get credit for your enrollment)
3. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
4. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account.
5. Select your Premium Starter Kit.
6. Set up your Essential Rewards Program (this is optional and can always be done later if you decide you want it).
7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
8. Confirm your order.
You can also visit my website, HomesteadOils, and browse around.
See how simple it is? What are you waiting for?